Revenue-Neutral, Zero Cost Processing. Industry-changing Progress.
- Traditionally, a business accepts credit cards and is charged processing fees at the end of each month. Zero Cost Credit is a Visa, MasterCard, and American Express program that shifts the processing fee cost from the merchant's responsibility to the cardholder via a surcharge placed on each sale.
- When customers pay with a credit card, they also cover the processing fee traditionally charged to you, the business owner. Now the business keeps 100% of every credit card sale: when you sell $100, you receive $100. No month end interchange fees and costs.
- At the time of the purchase, the cardholder is informed of the fee amount, and is always given the option to pay with a no-fee method.
- Our turnkey solution adheres with all the rules and regulations, and insures you are fully compliant with the card brands.
- CLIENT: Plumbing Supply Distributor
- INDUSTRY: Home Improvement
- TIME FRAME: Jan. 2017 - May 2019
Average Monthly Processing Totals
Processing Fees Paid
INCREASE TO BOTTOM LINE
Download a PDF version of this case study.
How Much Will You Save With RevNew?
How much do you process in credit card payments annually?
By utilizing RevNew, you could potentially save $0.58 - $0.81 or more annually.
Ready to get started with Clarus?